Love isn’t him calming you down when you yell. It’s him yelling, just as loud,...– (via barbieandken)
Some real creepy shit, get your fix.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
56. Do you think you like someone?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
85. Are you over your past?
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
can i take a nap? is that a thing i can do right now? college students deserve naptime just as much as kindergartners. i propose we take down the kindergartens. we need a scapegoat.
smuggleallthecheese: lostgeekette: moriarty-mastermind: once-ling: bltsl4: If I ever see any of you in public, the code is “I like your shoelaces” that way we know we’re from tumblr without revealing anything I’m just going to say this to strangers until i find a tumblr person must keep reblogering!! Im going to be so suspicious if any one tells me this now! Remember the answer...
retroblastx is now following you. Whee!
YAAAAAAAAAAAA- Ow. *whimpers* Moooooooom… It huuuuuuurrrrts… *moans* Owie… I… ow… welcome to… Brain Regurgitations. I’m gonna go… sit… somewhere…
Here’s the thing. Men in our culture have been socialized to believe that their...– Why You Shouldn’t Tell That Random Girl On The Street That She’s Hot » Brute Reason (via brute-reason)
onediwreckingmylife: at monash university in melbourne the women’s department had a bake sale and cupcakes were one dollar for men and eighty cents for women and seventy cents for trans* people to represent the wage gap and heaps of guys kicked off about it being sexist and that’s how i finally understood how hypocritical and ignorant men’s rights activism is
Reblog if you know who Smitty Werben Yegger Man...
He was number 1.
On an unrelated note, apparently Jonathan Taylor...
itsmelisss: so i searched “ohio man” and got this gem of a headline and thankfully there was a picture along with this story
School update: only one week of classes and one...
Finished my final project for Video Production II, and it actually was nominated for about half a dozen awards, and won three awards at the Annual Telcom Banquet: Best Comedy, Best Narrative Video, and Best Script. I’m especially proud of this video because I wrote the script, directed it and edited it. I’ve been handing in my notes every two weeks, so I’m exempt from the final...
Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed...– Dream Hampton (via sadgee)
’Slut’ is attacking women for their right to say yes. ‘Friend Zone’ is...– And “bitch” is attacking women for their right to call you on it. (via kalmin)
If owning a gun and knowing how to use it worked, the military would be the...– A Short Post on Rape Prevention (via brute-reason) Exactly. Be honest: You don’t give a shit about rape victims. You don’t fucking care. You make excuses for the rapists all the damn time. This is about policing women’s bodies and telling them to just ‘shut up and stop complaining about your...
I’m just going into the kitchen to get some food. Then I’m gonna...– Spike, Notting Hill (1999)
I have "Notting Hill" on for background noise...
William: Bad news. We've got a security camera in this part of the shop.
W: So I saw you put that book down your trousers.
S: What book?
W: The one down your trousers.
S: I don't have a book down my trousers.
W: ... Right. I'll tell you what,um I'll call the police, and um, what can I say, if I'm wrong about the whole... book-down-the-trousers scenario, I really apologize.
S: ... Okay. What if... I did have a book down my trousers?
W: Well, ideally, when I went back to the desk, you'd remove the "Cadogan Guide to Bali" from your trousers and, uh... either wipe it and put it back, or buy it. I'll see you in a sec.
harrysgettinhead: “you shouldn’t be walking alone at this time of night” no actually people shouldn’t fucking attack other people at any time of day
Can I just sleep for the next two days straight?...
madeofhornets: Imagine if you could have the opposite of a Read More Like, it hid the first half of your post and then left the rest of it visible This is a thing that should happen.
internetexplorers: sir, this is a funeral. will you please for the love of god stop doing the macarena
hazandlouu is now following you. Whatever!
Damn, tumblr is rude about informing me I have new followers. Don’t listen to it. I’m happy to have you. As is Nic.
I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and...– John Green, The Fault in Our Stars (via muskeee)
Things you do not have to feel guilty about
becky-fitness: Saying no sometimes Wanting to be alone sometimes Saying no to sex Saying yes to sex Not being sure about your life career Deciding to study instead of going out Getting rid of the toxic people in your life Ending a relationship that is hurting you Not liking the things everyone else likes
theodorepython: So this weekend I went to a management conference in Atlanta, Georgia. Halfway there, I realized I’d forgotten to bring my razor. However, all was not lost, since I did have my KA-BAR. Fun fact: Shaving with a combat knife automatically leaves exactly the right amount of manly stubble.
tumblr: OH YOU HAVE AN OPINION
tumblr: *goes to ask box* hey im unfollowing you because you are rude and a cunt you gotta be nice all the time and you cant have a bad day on youre blog and you cant vent about the things you want to on your blog bye im unfollowing you by the way
eternalblackdragon said: When he shows up you’re going to love it. I love it now, but I wanna see Cas. Everything I’ve seen about Supernatural on Tumblr has made me love the character and actor, and I wanna see him noooooowwwwwww. But I’ll settle for “just” Dean and Sam for now.
The sucky thing about now being obsessed with...
So fuck you, MRAs. Fuck you for showing up every time women speak, especially...– A+++ rant from Kate Harding on the MRA movement and how it’s not actually about the real issues men face, but about putting feminists in their place. (originally appeared on Jezebel) FUCK YES (via lolijusthatementho)
one-voice-one-vision: blondasaurus: babyheroin: Being a girl is difficult because sometimes I can’t tell if I am turned on or if I just have to pee. FINALLY someone says it wh at My God, it’s completely true.